viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2013

My last semester...

Well, this was my fifth semester… that’s a lot!

It was the first time that the classes were geared toward our professional work. I believed that would be funny, or more interesting… But, just like the first year, the last semester we were in strike for 2-3 months. So, the things that I learnt (almost I think I did it!) are incomplete. It’s impossible that you learn in 2 weeks all the things that you should do in 3 months :/

Anyway, in that time I spent time at my home. I helped my mom with the cleaning, washing, making the lunch… I was a very good daughter :) Actually, every time that I am al home, I help her. It’s kind a deal between us.

I went out with my friends too. We went to the movies (a little too much!), went out to dace or just hung out at some random house, drank beer and ate junk food Lol.

Now that I realize, it was a great semester! :D

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario