jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

A short Story

Hi everybody! It’s a little difficult write about me, but this is my history ;)

I was born 19 years ago in Santiago. I lived on my grandparent’s house until I have 3 years, when my little brother was born. I don’t remember anything about that house, but my mom always says that in the morning (after breakfast) I run to the dog’s house and hide myself until the lunch. Maybe I have something wrong inside me x). Anyway, when my bro, Sebastian, was born, my parents (Ana and José), my brother and I moved to Quilicura. Actually, I still live there.
After that, my mom had to back to work. So let Sebastian with my grandparents (who moves to) and inscribed me in infant school. I met there my first friend: Sabrina. Well, when you have that age make a lot of friends, but when I changed to school she was there too! It’s was so traumatic the first day of class! I didn’t cry because I’m a strong girl, but was it was hard :C. In 7º grade I changed again, but this time was my decision. I was accepted in Liceo 1. I felt so great when my dad called to say me that I did it! There I find my best friends: Vale, Pitu, Gaby and Sara. Well, now we have a little girl more, Sara’s daughter: Anto <3
The final step, the university, was the most difficult thing that I never had to do. My result in PSU wasn’t enough, I had to wait 2 week to know that I’m was accepted to this career and I think that was a perfect moment because I was to worry that my dream didn’t realized.
In my short life, I did a lot of different things and met beautiful people. I’m so thankful for that :D

 (: Thanks for read this!

1 comentario: