jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

My Little Cell phone!

Hi everybody!
Last week I didn't post, but today I'll try :D


My favorite piece of technology? Actually, i don't have one especially. I like a lot of thing, but just because they have a sentimental value, as my cell phone or my netbook. I'll Write about my cell phone, if you don't mind!


First, my cell phone. this history is a little tragic, but it could work for don't happen to you too. After I worked all summer, I bought this cellphone just because I think "Oh, it's so pretty!" *-* Really I chose it just for that! I don't understand technology and, even when the guy of the store told that other cellphone was so much better, I chose this one. I don't use it for internet or some difficult stuff, I just listen music and texting my friends. I love this cell phone. A few weeks ago, I lost it u.u In a party, here in the Faculty. Well, it was my fault, I drank a little too much and when I realized I didn't have it D: But I bought another and it's the same cell phone. This one I really care! :D


I don't know why I love it, maybe because it's perfect to me. It's so cute and simple. The characteristics I don't know and don't care xd 


Finally, I use it for listen music! I live far faaaar away from here, and I put the radio on. The one and a half hours of travelling are a little more fun whit my little cell phone :)


I hoe you enjoy and I really hope the picture looks wright :D

2 comentarios: