jueves, 21 de junio de 2012

Flowers, Flower everywhere! :D



<3
My favorite season is spring. I’m not doubt it at all.
Actually, I have to make an explanation: I love “old spring”, I mean when the days was nice, not too hot or too cold; you feel a gentle and nice breeze; at day, you could use a simple jacket and, at the night, was cold enough to get a lovely hug ;)
Now all the seasons are different! D: one time you feel too much cold, like freezing and the next day you can’t stand the heat! It’s horrible ><
Although, there thing of each seasons that I prefer in particular. For example, I love the rain, especially at night, when you are trying to fall asleep. I like those hot day (but not too hot! xd) but there is a breeze and you not feel the heat… it’s a enjoyable day *-* I like step the dry leaves on the street (you make that only when you’re a child, but I really enjoy it C: )
What I most like to do is go out! Spend some time with my friend or just talk on the street. So, if it’s too much hot or cold, I can’t do it! On winter, you are in your house warm yourself; on summer, you are in the fridge trying to turn you on ice 77 maybe, the summer it’s a little better ONLY you can use a pool, but nothing more 88
That’s all! Thanks for read me (:

SPRING RULZ! 

1 comentario: