jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

Maybe I'm not a TV fan..


Hi again! :D

OMG! My favorite TV show??  I think it could be "The Big Bang Theory". I like it, but I don't love it :S I really don't know. I try to think one in special and i don't have one! When I see a TV Show, I don't became a fan :S I like a lot of Series and stuff like this, but I don't love it... However, when I was a little girl I love one thing above all the others TV Show.
I must accept that I LOVED Sailor Moon... really!  The protagonist is Serena, who transforms into a magical warrior, Sailor Moon, and his mission is save the Earth and the entire galaxy. She and his friends (also sailors scout) fight against monsters and a lots of enemies. Also, there's a man, Darien, who transforms into a masked protector's Serena (Tuxedo Mask). Darien and Serena fall in love, but just when they're transform. In the real life, she hates him. But they don’t know that they share a ancient history of pain and love, especially love.
I really loved it. I had a doll and I took it with me all the time. It's understandable! Now, if you think about it, in that time, like 12 years ago (I'm so old >< u.u), I believed that in any minute my enchanted prince came to take me and both go away... I was so naive! It's make me laugh now xD 
Thinking a few more, I love the soap opera, in general... If have drama, romance and a woman who is more evil than the devil, I love it! I really don't have an idea for what I love it. Maybe I'm a gossip... Just a few!


I hope you enjoy :) Kisses !
Ps: I forgot put the history of Sailor Moon, so I fixed xD

4 comentarios:

  1. jajajaj the big bang theory is such a funny tv show!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. ;O; my god....I'll Cry xDDD ok, No e.e
    but, awww sailor moon! awww i watch this when I was a little girl XDD ajajajjaja this is very good *-*

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I wanted be Jupiter, I love her for ever! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I had the album, cassete, toys, I loved them!!!

    ResponderBorrar