jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

The Entire World


Hi, everyone!
I have to admit that my favorite country it’s Chile… I mean, I don’t know another to compare. Well actually, I went to Bariloche, but it doesn’t count  :S

However, in the hypothetic case that I can go to anywhere, I definitely chose go around the world! But that cost me a lot of money that I don’t have :C So, I would go to India or Italy… I’m not really sure, because I think that each place have its own beauty… I really love see the entire world but this tow are my priority.

At first, I go to Italy, See the Coliseum, Piza’s tower… I mean, all the culture stuff that you can see it’s amazing! And obviously the food *-* ok, I know that I feel awful after eating all the pastas and lasagnas, but it worth it… Just in this case xD


After that, I would like to go to India and learn about the culture, their religion and take me a picture in the Taj Mahal! I want to know how they live and, of course, live there a few months … maybe I can go to Bangladesh, just for a week xd, and see the beautiful landscape (:

No matters where I go, but I would like to enjoy it! Not work or stress… just enjoy the place, the moment, the company… because all this trips I would do with my best friend forever and stuff xd, my little Valeska *-*
Anyway, maybe I will never go out of Chile, but at the end it’s doesn’t matters because I love Chile, and I will see all my beautiful and varied country before know the entire world. See Towers of Paine (I don’t how say it xd), go to Iquique and swim in the night or go to Island of Pascua (it’s so strange D: it's not like this... xd) and, how know! Maybe I will found there MY islander *-* <3
I hope you enjoy! 

2 comentarios: