jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

It's not a bad photo at all...



For me, chose just one is so difficult. But the photo that I took with my friends are absolutely the best. This picture in special, it was token when I was still in High school, in my dear Liceo 1. I accept it, I was and I always be Javierina and I’m so proud of that xD Anyway! Every year, we have to do a dance for September. The girls who were doing the last year, can dance whatever they what. Well, my crazy friend Gaby (the one on the center) wanted to prepare the choreography and the music herself. After a few days, she came with the beautiful idea of dance TOBAS… "WTF is that!" I said to her. It's a dace from the Amazonas... She told us that we would go down weight. Obviously we accepted. I really don’t know if was or not a bad idea, but this was the result.
This picture was token when we were presenting the dance to our teacher. I really don’t know who token or when exactly, but it was the perfect moment...On the picture are all my friend, I believe that the one who see just the back is Pancha. I’m the one of the right.
I like this picture because represent a lot of different things: it was my last year, my last presentation, that girls until are my friend even we go to different universities... that day was really moving to me...
Please don’t laugh of the costume... I spend all night to stick all the feathers xDD

3 comentarios: